Welcome to Blaamazon’s TOS for vendors, where you can obtain information to assist with managing your relationship with Blaamazon.com, and its affiliates (each and collectively, “Blaamazon”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Any person or entity (“Vendor”, “you” or “your”) who wants to supply Products (as defined in Section 1) to Blaamazon or access or use this website must accept these Vendor Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”) without change.
BY REGISTERING FOR OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU (1) ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND THE ENTITY THAT YOU REPRESENT, AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE; AND (2) REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED TO BIND VENDOR TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- Vendor Payout: All payments on Blaamazon are collected and distributed by paypal. On each order, vendors pay a 10% fee to blaamazon for facilitating the sale. Monies collected from purchases are distributed automatically after a customer submits payment and vendor submits tracking details.
- Shipping: Blaamazon does not house or ship products for vendors. As a vendor you are responsible for setting up your shipping prices, rules, and handling customer inquiry in regards to your products.
- Representations, Warranties,and Covenants: You represent, warrant,and covenant on an ongoing basis that: (a) the Products are genuine and free from defects; (b) all materials and other items incorporated into the Products are new (not refurbished or reconditioned), unless you havereceived ourprior written consent otherwise;(c) the Product Information, Product Safety Information,packaging,and labeling is true, accurate and complete;(d) the Products, Product Information,and our exercise of our license rights in this Agreement,will not violate any third party rights, including intellectual property rights; (e) you will comply with all applicable laws and rules relating to the Products(including obtaining and maintaining any permits or licenses required to manufacture, distribute, sell,export, import or otherwise deal in any Product),and the Products, Product Information, packaging, labeling,export,and import documentation (if applicable) will comply with all applicable laws and rules; (f) the Products may be lawfully marketed, stored, sold,distributed, and disposed of without restriction (e.g., no required disclosures, licenses, or registrations) other than any specific restrictions or prohibitions you disclose and we consent to in writing in advance of shipment to us, and you will notify blaamazon in writing of all customer requirements that are required under applicable law for Business-Only Products identified by you; (g) no Product is, or contains ingredients that are,regulated as a controlled drug or substance,or is listed as a regulated chemical; (h) no Products will be provided to us that are regulated as a hazardous or dangerous product or material, except as expressly permitted under applicable Program Policies or you disclose to us and we consent to in writing in advance of shipment to us; and (i) the Products were produced, manufactured, assembled, and packaged in compliance with all applicable labor, wage,and hour laws and rules (including the U.S. Fair Labor Standards Act, if applicable), andno Products were produced, manufactured, assembled, or packaged by forced, prison or child labor (defined as age 15 or the minimum working age within the applicable jurisdiction, whichever is older); (j) the country of origin of the Products is not subject to U.S.or other applicable government sanctions that prohibit theimportationof products from such country at the time of import or at the time you deliver the Products to your customers; (k) you and your financial institution(s) are not subject to sanctions or otherwise designated on any list of prohibited or restricted parties or owned or controlled by such a party.
- Returns & Refunds: Vendors are responsible for creating their store’s refund and return policies. Vendors agree to indemnify Blaamazon from any action taken against them by consumers, paypal, or other interested parties in regards to remedy for non compliance.
- Agreement: Upon successful registration as a vendor on Blaamazon you agree to these terms and conditions as written.